Friday, November 16, 2012

If you daughter is sick...

Ask her to listen to her body, she must stay very quiet and still to hear, and rest, and imagine all parts of her body she can name to return to health by closing her eyes etc. Tell her she's not missing out on anything (not school, not tv, not anybody's conversations) because there's nothing more important than healthy functioning body mind and heart!

If your child is a son, please feel free to change the words like her to him, and she to he, etc. It is for every child.

This is a text I wrote to a friend tonight, who replied that the words were like prayers. when I heard that I had to share with you, too, because I could not contain such praise by myself or I would've combusted.

Thanks for visiting.
And I hope your child is not sick.

No comments: