Monday, July 30, 2012

One Way to Honor the Resistance and Stuckness

Wow, I just heard a very nice advice and wanted to share with anyone who has piles of things that you hold on to for a long long time.  I mean for a looooong time, like me, with my journals and sketchbooks and art and from my high school and college years that just sits and sits in a box at a corner of bedroom.

The advice is from an archived HayHouseradio program called From Crisis to Clarity: Integration which was aired February 27, 2009.  The episode is one hour long, but if you wanna jump to what I heard and motivated me to post here, then fast forward to 33 minutes in, more accurately it's around 33:45.

Basically the advice is to sit with a specific pile and listen for a message from it.  You'll have to hear the whole explanation and ideas behind it, because I haven't processed it enough myself to reiterate it clearly yet. 

I'm going to do this.

No comments: