Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good Morning 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

A view of morning sun, around 9 a.m. New Jersey time today, taken on iPhone.  Yep, I slept through the new year sunrise.  Ha!  I slept very well, thank you, after sharing a bottle of Champagne Perrier-Jouet Blason Rose to cheer in the new calender year with fire works across the Hudson river.

A rather warm new years transition, and for those who chose to celebrate at Times Square and to watch the celebrated ball drop, this was the year to do it.  Once again, I was tempted to participate in that event one day, rather than thinking, as I remember doing last year, oh boy am I ever so happy to be warm and dry at home and those who are out there are crazy and I'm too old for such hoopla, anyway.

Wishing you all Peace, Prosperity, Good Health, and a Joyful year, through and through.

No comments: